What's the best route from Universal Studios To Dodger Stadium

VegasMike21

<font color=blue>I couldn't stop laughing when the
Okay, on the day I have tickets to the Dodgers game I plan on going to Universal Studios during the day then leaving sometime around 4:30/5:00 and heading over to Dodger Stadium for the game against the Reds. Now what's the best route to get from Universal to Dodger Stadium?

If you give mapquest.com a starting point of "Universal Studios Hollywood" and ending point of "Dodger Stadium" they suggest going down the 101 and getting off at Alvarado then navigating a few streets to get there. At rush hour that might be a bit busy, but the alternative of going east on the 134 and then south on the 5 wouldn't be much lighter, and is a greater distance. I'd suggest going with Plan A.

Here's a good map from the Dodgers web site:

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/downloads/y2008/freeway_arrivals.pdf

If you give mapquest.com a starting point of "Universal Studios Hollywood" and ending point of "Dodger Stadium" they suggest going down the 101 and getting off at Alvarado then navigating a few streets to get there. At rush hour that might be a bit busy, but the alternative of going east on the 134 and then south on the 5 wouldn't be much lighter, and is a greater distance. I'd suggest going with Plan A.

Here's a good map from the Dodgers web site:

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/downloads/y2008/freeway_arrivals.pdf

thank you very much will give it a try. i plan on leaving universal around 4 oclock and the game doesn't start till 7, so i'm sure i won't have a problem getting to the game ontime anyways. do you know what time the parking lot and gates open up by chance?

thank you very much will give it a try. i plan on leaving universal around 4 oclock and the game doesn't start till 7, so i'm sure i won't have a problem getting to the game ontime anyways. do you know what time the parking lot and gates open up by chance?
No I don't, but the Dodgers web site had the info:

"Entrance time is usually 2 hours prior to game time for automobile entry and 1 1/2 hours prior for entry to the stadium"

No I don't, but the Dodgers web site had the info:

"Entrance time is usually 2 hours prior to game time for automobile entry and 1 1/2 hours prior for entry to the stadium"

Well I went to the game last Wendesday and had a great time. We didn't do Universal that day, just used that day to relax then head off to the game. It took us over an hour to get from Placentia to the stadium, crazy traffic just about all the way! The stadium was pretty easy to find and we ended up in the parking lot we wanted. Boy, I thought the parking prices at Disney was bad this is worse, $15 and you have a nice walk to get to the gates! Didn't like that part at all, I also thought $9 for a beer was a little bit too pricey but I had to get me one anyways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter