What's It Like Not Having Osborne Lights In DHS?

It's not like the lights were strung all throughout the park - they were just in the Streets of America area which is now being converted to Star Wars Land.

I have to admit that we did miss them --- but just made up for it today --- amazing the at SeaWorld --!! They really do the holidays right ! The Rudolph and Friends M & G is amazing !!

I have to admit that we did miss them --- but just made up for it today --- amazing the at SeaWorld --!! They really do the holidays right ! The Rudolph and Friends M & G is amazing !!
i
I've been saying it for years now,Sea World has the most impressive Christmas festivities overall,once the sun goes down and you see all the lights throughout the park and start comparing it to other parks you see just how much the other parks are lacking,the O Wondrous Night and ice skating are also great.

I haven't made it to sea world for the holidays yet but gaylord palms is amazing. they have a pretty impressive light show that I think is close to if not over 1 million lights. I do miss the osbourne lights but check out what gaylord palms has and it might fill that need.

Yeah I get that. Just wondering if they've made other special arrangements in DHS.

It's not like the lights were strung all throughout the park - they were just in the Streets of America area which is now being converted to Star Wars Land.

I imagine it's the same during the day and through most of the park. I loved those lights so much, but on a slightly selfish note... hopefully the crowds will be more manageable in DHS at night. The place was usually a mad house.

I'll be there in 2 weeks, so I'll let you know! :)

i
I've been saying it for years now,Sea World has the most impressive Christmas festivities overall,once the sun goes down and you see all the lights throughout the park and start comparing it to other parks you see just how much the other parks are lacking,the O Wondrous Night and ice skating are also great.

Without a doubt -- we are Disney AP holders for over 20 years, yet everytime we come for the hokidays, our fave day ends up being the one spent at SW !! Talk about holiday spirit ! They play the best music , and the show are amazing ! We saw O wondrous and Winter Wonderland on ice tonight - Love !! The Sea of Trees was also amazing !! I said the same to DW ! With all the money that Disney has --- they really need to take a page out of the SW book when it comes to the holidays !!

And you cant beat the merch !!

15193522_10207696183829501_3034982665545619307_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter