What's everyone doing pre & post PCC 3.0?

LocustPoint

DIS Veteran
DH and I arrive on 6/22 and were staying at BLT. After PCC3.0 we head to BWV where we are staying through July 4th. What are your plans?

We are at BLT from 6/16 until the cruise :banana:then flying home to the UK straight after :sad1:

Ours are a little more complex. ;)

We arrive late on 6/21 and spend that night at VWL (dinner at Artist Point). We spend the next two nights at the Swolphin using the special Dreams rate.
Then there is the cruise. After the cruise, its two more nights at the Swolphin (again at the Dreams rate), followed by one night at BWV (dinner at YSH) before flying home on 7/1.

I'm exhausted just typing that. :surfweb:

We are arriving early on 6/23 staying at BLT for one night to celebrate paying off our DVC loan at Cali Grill and TotW Lounge.

Then, cruise.

After, back to BWV (hopefully EARLY!) for one night to meet our friends from DC who will already be there. The next two days will be a personal Food and Wine Festival for the four of us with dinner 6/29 at LC and breakfast on 6/30 at CP at MK.

Back to KC late on 6/30.

Best. Summer. Vacation. Ever.

Pre, 2 nights @ AKL Concierge w/ Sunrise Safari! (Love my DW!) and Post for two nights at the Swan!

We're flying in on afternoon of the 23rd and staying at the MCO Hyatt. Then taking DCL transfer to the Port after a leisurely breakfast buffet at the Hyatt.

Cruise :sail:

Then 2 nights at BLT- MK view post cruise. Our first time there. Have ADR for Cali Grill Friday night, with plans for ToW for Wishes.
We have most of Sunday to play in the parks- our flight home isn't until 845pm.

At some point post cruise- we hope to be able to see our son!! :hug:

2 Nights pre at AKL, Then DD and MIL flying out to meet us for Post 7 night at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!