What would you recommend for off site resort/family home for 4 adults-2kids

Cartman0519

Earning My Ears
Hi there -
We have always stayed at value resorts, except for our most recent visit to Saratoga Springs. We loved the amenities and space of the 2 bedroom villa.

We want to go back, but cut the costs a bit compared to the Disney 2 bedroom rates.

What would you recommend for a 2-3 bedroom villa/townhouse that is very close to Disney that has great amenities, clean and friendly service?

Thanks

Marriott Grand Vista and Sharaton Vistana Villages are both very nice I have stayed at both places in the past.

Hi there -
We have always stayed at value resorts, except for our most recent visit to Saratoga Springs. We loved the amenities and space of the 2 bedroom villa.

We want to go back, but cut the costs a bit compared to the Disney 2 bedroom rates.

What would you recommend for a 2-3 bedroom villa/townhouse that is very close to Disney that has great amenities, clean and friendly service?

Thanks

We just returned from a trip to Orlando yesterday. This was not a Disney trip. as we just returned from a Spring Break trip there. We stayed in a 3 bedroom at Cypress Pointe. It is just down, maybe 1/2 mile, from Crossroads area and the entrance to Downtown Disney. I was a little nervous about the stay there, as I had never been there before. It was BEAUTIFUL! Very nicely appointed, spacious, friendly service. Literally a 5 minute drive into the Disney gates. We own at Orange Lake, which is beautiful, as well, but it is a little further out, down 192. I also found a Hilton resort I would love to stay in...Hilton Parc Soleil...just down Palm Parkway...not far from the Crossroads area...looks like a gorgeous resort. Good luck with your planning! :)

I would suggest going to www.vbro.com and looking at Windsor Hills rentals. We just stayed in a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom townhome with a private pool. You also get a full kitchen and washer/dryer. The drives to the parks ranged from 7 minutes (Animal Kingdom) to 16 minutes (Magic Kingdom).

thanks for the replies so far - and sorry if I posted in the wrong forum - I will repost in the correct area.

When booking at a resort that is a vacation club, do they pester you to go to the sales pitch?

Hi there -

Thanks

Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Westgate Town Center, Westgate Villas (get an updated room), Lake Eve Resort

Highly reco Floridays Resort Orlando on I-Drive. Close to LBD and Preimun Outlets on I-4.

You can find rentals for Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Cypress Palm or Star Island through Extra Holidays & they are all timeshare units. If you search this thread for Bonnet Creek, you can find another way to rent units there. I cannot remember the name of the companies people have talked about on here.

We're her with 4 adults and 2 children (14 & 12) and staying at dreams villas http://www.dreamsvillas.com/. We love it! Easy drives to the parks and great accomodations. We have 4 rooms, 3 full bathrooms, full kitchen and it was about $130 per night!

Message me if you want details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter