What were your first impressions of your partner?

seemed like a 'nice polite kid'.

yup 'kid'-he was 20, i was 27 when we met.

It was 1992. I was 32, he was 26. I thought he was cute as hell and had a great sense of humor. I definitely wanted to get to know him better.
In February we’ll mark 28 years together.

He was nice, but I wasn't attracted to him. (I wasn't grossed out or anything, he just wasn't my type at all.)

First time I saw him I was in love with him. Had no idea who he was..... about 2 weeks later we met at a friends house and have been together ever since. That was 34 years ago.

My oldest DD a few years ago showed me a picture on facebook of 3 guys and she said to me "Mom, I don't know who this guy is in the middle but I'm in love". Fast forward to today....they are married, have a baby girl and another on the way.

Love is great!

I thought he was very handsome and very smart.

He still is after 30 years together, 25 married.

He was nice, but I wasn't attracted to him. (I wasn't grossed out or anything, he just wasn't my type at all.)
I can say that about the last two guys I’ve dated. I didn’t necessarily find them attractive at first but getting to know them there personality shined through. A good personality is so much more attractive in the end than a pretty face.

I was out at a bar with friends and he was there, I was 20 he was just 24. I thought he was so cute. He also has a great sense of humor and when I met him that night I knew we were made for each other based on that alone.
Turns out I was right, we've been together ever since.

We were both 14 & met at a back-to-school party that was 1950s themed. (The principal of my school decided it would be nice to have a back-to-school party to welcome a bunch of new students to our school since another local private school had closed.)

I thought he was pretty cute for a new student, & it was cool he was wearing a black leather jacket & white t-shirt. We were on the same scavenger hunt team, & he seemed really nice & funny.

Later that year, he was on the basketball team, & I was a cheerleader. And I thought he looked really good in his basketball shorts - this was back in the late 1980s, when the basketball shorts were shorter & tighter.

I thought that he was a jerk, cute but a jerk. We hung around in the same circle and started running into each other more. We were young and everybody drank a lot. Turns out that we don’t get along when we are drinking at all. Once we figured that out, it has been an amazing 27 years.

Wow he's sweaty! And tall!

We met in the Tower of Terror breakroom on my first day of training. He had just run from the CM parking lot across DHS to TOT because he was late. Add in summertime in WDW and a TOT trenchcoat...lots of sweat. And he's 6'3. :rotfl:

I was in my early 20's and he was recently hired at our firm and I thought he was so good looking that if my mouth were open when i saw him, i think I might have actually drooled.
Then i heard him laugh and that was it for me - if ever there was a time for cartoon floating hearts it was that moment in that shared office space.
Fast forward to now, I still get a little dizzy and MAJOR butterflies when we kiss, we have been together for 14 years, married for 8, parents for 5. And I still think he's a total babe.

Nice, kind, attractive, smart, and fit. Brilliant actually. I’m only one step above being a hobo so I’m not sure why I’m her guy.

I was 15 and he was 18. We went to a hockey game together as part of a group outing. I thought he was arrogant and rude. He bought me pizza and a drink at the stadium to make up for being a jerk and he's had me ever since - 32 years (almost 33).

My best friend pointed him out and asked what I thought. He had a big bushy beard and scraggly ponytail. I said too old and too hairy! Ha! She told me she had a crush on him.
When we actually met, it was 4 months later, his hair was shorter and there was no beard. I did not know it was the same guy. Started dating him, then apologized to my friend when I found out he was her crush. Made up for it by introducing her to his friend. They have been married for 38 years, we have been married 40 years!

I thought he was nice and funny, but nothing would ever come of it. I went on a date with him and he was so nervous I found it endearing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter