What were the dates for 2005 Free Dinning?

Tina1

DIS Veteran
Still trying to decide what date were going this year :confused3 I would have liked to have gone during the free dinning, but we already had our Jan trip set when the free dinning came out. What were the dates free dinning was offered last year? And how did it work for you. :wizard: Thanks Tina

I checked the history page in Intercot. According to them, it was good for Checkins from August 21st through October 4th. You could stay past the 4th, but you had to check in by the 4th.

My MIL went during Free Dining in Sept...IMO there will never be a Free Dining again...2 years ago there were several hurricanes, so I think it was released then as an incentive to come, even though there might be another hurracine. I think due to the popularity and the tremendous value(that the dining plan is) that it is, you will not see it free again.

Thanks for the replys. I agreee with you about not having the free dinning again yet one can dream. I think I'll keep my options open for my travel dates :wave: . I can't seem to find any really good deals, airfair and so on is just to expensive right now. Thanks Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter