What to Pack?

princess47

Earning My Ears
This is my first time to WDW and I was wondering what to pack. We will be there for 6 nights, 5 days in the park.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks! :)

:wave2: Welcome to the Dis! If you post your question on the Tips board, I am sure you will get suggestions on what to pack.

I have been to disney 4 times so i think you should pack alot of shorts and t-shirs because it is very hot!! But sometimes when you go to the night prades it might be i light chilly so i think you should bring 1 sweater. And if you have carpi's you might want to bring them if it get's chilly. But if you go in the summer you must wear shorts i have gone in the summer it is very hot :sunny:

I hope you have a great time at disney world!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: ::MickeyMo :cool1: :flower: :bounce:

Canadianchic_9

We just returned on Saturday, so what to and what not pack per person is still on my mind. I can only speak for the Springtime and a 6-day trip, so this is what I'd pack if I could do it all over again! And mixing/matching clothes are very helpful, as well.

One sweatshirt for play
One nice sweater, outfit and comfy dress shoes for dinners, shows, etc.
Light raincoats or rain ponchos
One hat per person (scotchguard it, if possible!)
At least one pair each: sneakers, sandals made for walking
One set of jewelry (earrings, neclace, etc.)
One pair pants, 3 pair shorts/capris, one sundress (for DD)
One l-s shirt, 3-4 ss shirts
One warm jacket for those cooler days & evenings
Swimsuit (t-shirt can double as a coverup)

We wore some things twice, but if I had the chance to do it all over again, I would've used the laundry service, no matter the cost (I didn't have time to do laundry), just to have less to pack when leaving. I'd rather have spent more time playing than packing!

Along with all the good advise I would have to stress a GOOD pair of sneakers.You do soooo much walking.(Whats better than Disney....all that fun and exersize too :cool1: )There is nothing like your first Disney trip.I hope you have a wonderful trip.Be careful..once you go once, you will be hooked on Disney for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter