What time is dinner?......and lunch....and breakfast

eileen2664

Mouseketeer
We're doing deluxe dining and I'm trying to get our ADR plans ready. We'll be doing some signatures so we won't be doing 3 full meals a day, but somewhere my kid (DS8) got it in his head that he has to eat 3 meals a day :upsidedow Maybe it's because of this never ending growth spurt, but regardless I think I need to plan on eating 3 times a day (even if we just end up splitting a CS on occasion).

The question is what times should I schedule meals so that we're not so stuffed all the time that we can barely move, but yet we're not starving and it's not interfering too much in our park time.

you could use snack credits as lunch. I personally love having ice cream for lunch and can only do this at Disney World. It is one of our traditions to have ice cream for lunch one day. Healthy...I know. :rotfl2:

We do early breakfast, early-ish lunch (which is not "early for me because my lunch at work is 11:00 anyway), and dinner at our normal time.

If we're doing a TS breakfast, it's in a park and the ADR is as early as I can--an hour before park opening. If we're doing CS breakfast, we're usually finished with breakfast by 8:00 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter