• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what time can we get in with dining ressie for MVMCP?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
We got our tickets for Dec 16 MVMCP for post cruise :cool1: :thumbsup2 I am trying to get a Liberty ressie for before the party. We are only coming to the party that day so only have those tickets. So far I can only get one for 250pm. Will they let me then with only party tickets or is that way to early? What time would be acceptable?

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and that party night has a bunch of us post cruisers going! YAY!

so are you saying they wont let us in for our ressie at 250 with a party ticket?

Correct. You would need a regular park admission to get in at that time. The party officially starts at 7pm.

ok thanks!! I haven't had as much trouble getting ressies before. Nothing is open :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter