What Section of Saratoga Springs is best to stay in?

ghart70361

Earning My Ears
I have a family of 7 and we are heading to Saratoga Springs in October. It is our first trip staying there and the resort grounds look to be very large. We are looking for suggestions as to which section is best so we can ask for it when we check in.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.:cool1:

In our limited experience we really like building 3500 as it is just across the street to the main pool. Very convenient for the main pool and building area. Also 8500 or 8100 for the same connivence but also next to a smaller pool with the horse water shooters.

We stayed in the Springs section on August. It was perfect because we were in between the two major pools. Our kids were 3 and 6 and loved the pools and activities at both pools. If you have a younger ones this would be my suggestion.

We stayed in grand stand rooms 8101 and up at SSR... close to everything and First picked up and dropped off on the buses.

We are staying in a 3 Bedroom in December. We would love to be close to bus stop, main lobby and view of DTD. Any suggestions or pictures would be highly appreciated!!
Thanks

Having stayed at SSR a number of times...I will say the Springs section which is across from main pool is convenient but.......by the time the buses arrive it's usually standing room only...

In Jan 2014 we stayed in the 2nd section of Grandstand on the 4th floor with a lovely view of the golf course and the first Treehouse Villa...
I thought it a fun area cause of the pool...especially for younger kids..laundry right there and a snack bar...
Our home resort is actually BW but the customer service is outstanding at SSR..

We have stayed there three or four times. The last two visits were in the paddocks section. It was close to the pool (not the main pool) It was right outside our door the last time. There is a quick service at the pool, we found that to be quite handy. The bus stop was right outside our building and there was a wooden walking bridge that took about 7-8 minutes to get to the main building and pool area. If we stay there again I will request this area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter