• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Parks will the podcast crew be in?

techtony

Geektator
Pete started to tell us at the beginning of the new year what park each podcast member is assigned to each week to visit.

He stopped doing this. I am wondering if that is because people were bugging them too much (I can imagine it would drive me crazy), or he just stopped doing it out of time constraints or did they start posting that somewhere on the boards?

Just curious because I live here in Kissimmee now and everytime we go to the parks we are on the lookout for them, and have not seen anyone yet. :)

Best bet is to follow them on social media. I think they post more of what they're doing on FB or Twitter.

I'm guessing they don't specifically state when and when because who wants that kind of info out there.
If someone knew Pete wasn't home, they could rob his house or something.

They definitely did used to, in the beginning, but you could be right about the reason they stopped, certainly makes sense.

I think they don't tell us anymore because they don't know. They might have set days to go a park but they no longer have assigned parks, because of this they can't really tell us before hand. Like was said before the best bet is to keep an eye on the social media and that might give you a hint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter