What one thing in DL needs most work?

Which of the four do you think could best use a makeover?

• Food/Dining

• Rides/Attractions

• Theming (characters, greets, CMs, design, etc.)

• Shows/Parades

Results are only viewable after voting.
As someone who's worked in a theme park, I think Disneyland is doing great! I think they should have a parade of more of the older Disney movies. It was a bit upsetting to see all the parades were more High School Musical-ish. I do love that they finally did something with the castle though!

When i was a kid i always used to notice all the people wearing white suits with a the broom and dust pan cleaning up the park, in my last several visits i dont see as many of them like i used to, but i DO see a lot more trash on the ground, i wish they would bring back the old dudes with broom and dust pans and keep the park clean:thumbsup2

I said shows and they are almost new. WoC showed up. F! almost functions and the new parade is coming soon.

I went for food as well. More so their way of preparing. Some resturants do a good job for quality, but so many don't. Village Huas stands out as not so good. BB gets spoty reviews. If I'm paying an arm and a leg for a meal, I don't want it to taste like card board, be cold, or just plain nasty.

wow this one rose from the dead......I stick with my answer from a year ago....rides and attractions but since DCA is doing this I will narrow it to DL.

Right now the Alice in Wonderland ride needs serious help. I hope it's a work in progress. The new rails, leaves and canvas overlays look carnival tacky and not Disneylike at all.

I saw a photoshop someone did of vine railing. That was fantastic and Disney should take a look.!

i am gonna have to disagree, the railings may be ugly, but they are nice then it was and safer now!

I think the parades need work on..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter