What is your quiet place?

Routinely, it is in a hot shower or bath. Sometimes I will take one just to have a little relaxation time.

Alos, one of my favorite places of Zzn is the descent on Spaceship Earth, with the infinite field of blue stars. I could stare into that for hours!

When it’s nice out I love taking drives, sometimes turning up the music and just driving and thinking. I’m home alone most of the time so most of my time is quiet time but there’s times I just need to get out.

Last edited:

The trails by our house or the beach are my favorites. I also really like driving the local back country roads at times, there are tons of trees and some pretty farms.

Currently, the family room - early in the morning, before anybody else is up.

When I was a kid, I had a tree I used to like to climb and sit in.

And in college, there was this walking trail, by a small stream. It had a particular spot where it dipped down a bit, and there was log bench. You couldn't see a single sign of civilization, not even a telephone wire (even though it was actually very accessible) and it was just so peaceful.

In the summer, it's on my deck with a good book, feet up and perhaps a cocktail.
This! Or in the hot tub with a good book & a cocktail!!!

I have a LOT of mowing a fair bit of the year, so I also enjoy audio books while I'm up in the tractor for hours at a time. My husband switched out the radio and put a bluetooth one in the cab for me.

My living room; either early in the morning or late at night when the rest of the household is in bed.

Our formal living room has built-in bookshelves so I turned it into my library. I have some oversized chairs I like to sit in and read. During winter, I often turn on the fireplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter