What IS your park bag?

Im bringing a small Camel Bak. It really stinks at holding any purchases. But saving money on water is big, it does hold the necessities. Generally breaths better (and is more comfy) than more fancy backpacks. And it's still small enough to fit in the little pockets easily for rides.

Im bringing a small Camel Bak. It really stinks at holding any purchases. But saving money on water is big, it does hold the necessities. Generally breaths better (and is more comfy) than more fancy backpacks. And it's still small enough to fit in the little pockets easily for rides.

You can have your purchases sent to your resort if you're staying on property (as long as you aren't checking out the next day) or have them sent to the front of the park and held until you leave for the day.

You can have your purchases sent to your resort if you're staying on property (as long as you aren't checking out the next day) or have them sent to the front of the park and held until you leave for the day.

I'm not staying on resort this upcoming trip, but I will definitely try the sending things to the front of the park. That sounds pretty awesome. I assume most shops do it for anything big? Are those pick up lines end of the day pretty insane?

I'm not staying on resort this upcoming trip, but I will definitely try the sending things to the front of the park. That sounds pretty awesome. I assume most shops do it for anything big? Are those pick up lines end of the day pretty insane?

I've only ever had things sent back to the resort so I'm not sure what the lines are like at the end of the day when picking up at the park. I'm sure there will be some waiting involved, but assuming I don't have somewhere to be at a specific time, I'd rather wait in a line than carry something around all day. :)

I've asked my friend who is also a Disney fan/CAA travel agent and she suggested the Pac Safe cross body bag - anti theft, slash proof, RFID , and pick pocket proof. They tend to be a little pricey but worth it.

I have a big shoulder bag. ..I'm carrying ponchos, extra clothes for the little guy, bottles of water, misting fan, my wallet and husband's wallet, my hat if I don't want to wear it. A little bag just isn't going to cut it!

I love my Alt Belle crossbody bag that I bought on Etsy! The fabric is awesome and Belle is my homefry.

The strap is adjustable and I can fit my kids autograph books in there with my wallet and a few basics.

Attachments

• IMG_1384.JPG
    IMG_1384.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter