What IS your park bag?

Mchurchill96

Mouseketeer
I'll enjoy reading through the What's in your park bag? thread, but I also want to ask, what bag do you love for carrying it all? I love my Vera Bradleys, and last visit to WDW, I used a hipster. But I remember it feeling a bit heavy and uncomfortable. I plan to get Dooney during our upcoming trip, but not to use in the parks. I really like Baggallini-very lightweight, tons of pockets, slots, zippers... Anyone have one to recommend? (It's gotta be a crossbody or sling for me!)

I used to use the very bradley cross body until I got my dslr camera, now I use one of the smaller back packs that VB makes!

I'm currently experimenting with a "tactical bag"- which is basically a fancy fanny pack, so you get the benefits of the fanny pack (hands-free! Less likely to leave it somewhere!) but a little more stability and, let's be honest, a little less dorky style. This is the one I bought but I've only used it a couple of times, so I'm not 100% sure I'll use it in October. I also intend to carry a waterproof drybag rolled up in it that I can then fit all my gear into for Splash Mountain and the like. :)

I use the AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag. I love that I can swing it into a bunch of different positions, so it never gets uncomfortable. On my recent trip, I used both the Baglett and Small sizes. I prefer the baglett, but some days, I needed to carry a little more stuff.

Each of us, DH, DS13, DS10, DD9, and I, carry a Camelbak backpack. Youngest two have child size (1.5L reservoir) backpacks, oldest, husband, and I have 2L backpacks. We refill if necessary throughout the day. Pack with lots of ice to start the day. Keeps you cool and hydrated all the time! Enough room to carry other essentials as well. Bonus - kids carry their own stuff and nobody is ever thirsty!!

Inside my bag (typically) is the following -

Canon G7X Mark II
GoPro Hero3+
GorillaPod
Extra Batteries
GoPro Accessories (waterproof housing etc)
bottle of water
suncream
baby wipes (these can be super handy)

I use a Vera Bradley Mini Backpack, the kind with the Zip Pocket on the back, and the magnetic flap on the front, it's not the size of a full backpack but holds more than a cross body, and the backpack style makes the weight even, and not on one side like a Tote does. I love it, I can fit a light jacket, umbrella, my small cosmetic travel bag, small first aid kit, my wallet, sunglasses, camera, chargers, everything i might need in it.

None. That way we can avoid the sometimes long bag check lines at the park entrances.

I use an Ebags Crossbody bag for several reasons-
1. I don't have to take it off to take anything out- I can just swing it around and get out what I need (tissues, paperwork, etc). I can also do the same thing on rides- just swing it around to my lap.
2. It has a water bottle holder that is deep so my water bottle does not fall out.
3. It is gender-neutral so my hubby can carry it too.

Vera Bradley Mini Hipster. I only carry the basics but DH carries a backpack with snacks and other items we may need.

I always take a regular Jansport backpack and my husband and I switch off who carries it every so often.

Longchamp le pliage backpack. You can easily wash it if anything gets on it. Wearing a cross body all day hurts my shoulders unfortunately.

Typically nowadays I bring my Disney Vera Crossbody bag, but I also use my Vera Bradley Backpack when I need to pack a lot (ponchos, snacks, etc.) Usually depends on the kind of trip I'm having.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter