what is this world coming to?

2sweetangels

I live in my pj's!
Hello Im Amy, I am straight, and as I read on about Gay Day at WDW and the thread about why do the gay have to have a whole seperate board just makes me realize that this world hasn't change a bit, first all African Americans had to have all seperate places from the whites and now it feels like all the gay people have to be seperated from the straight people and I want to know why that is? Everybody who has a soal, a body, a heart are all the same, so what if our color of our skin is all different or if we choose to have the same sex partner, what is the big deal? Im not gonna die if I am in the same room with a gay person, to tell you the truth I would die being in the same room as my husband then with a gay person :) my husband just drives me up a wall sometimes. Anyway I just don't see what the big deal is if one of my daughter's grew up and told me they were gay, I wouldn't love her any less.

2sweetangels said:
\Anyway I just don't see what the big deal is if one of my daughter's grew up and told me they were gay, I wouldn't love her any less.

Thank you Amy. Slowly but surely, people are beginning to realize that homosexuality is no reason for hysteria and discrimination. As you stated, gays and lesbians are just as human as everyone else on the planet.

Thanks Amy. Your daughter is very fortunate to have a mother that loves her unconditionally. I know you weren't saying your daughter is gay, but there are many gays who are disowned by their parents when they find out they are gay. I do not understand this because my parents were very accepting and loving and I have told my kids I don't care what their sexual orientation is or who they love as long as they are happy. I believe we need more people like you and my parents in the world.

Thats awesome... and thats the way I feel too... why should there be any difference, besides who they are attracted to, between a straight person and a gay person.

we all share 1 world, why can't we all just get along, I guess thats to much to ask for huh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter