• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the latest you have arrived at the resorts

2:30 am - flight delay. From that point on, I've always made sure to have snacks in my carry on!

When we would drive we would often get there after midnight. Latest arrival after driving was around 2:00 am.

When we take an evening flight sometimes we don’t even leave our home airport until 8:30pm which is 9:30pm Florida time - flight is a little over 2 hours so we land around 11:45ish. Then it’s however long DME takes.

On our first trip, we got to AKLJ close to midnight. The lobby was bright and the staff wide awake and welcoming. Our exhaustion and grumps instantly went away!

We arrived to BWV around 10:00pm once due to 3 hour delayed flight. Had a 9pm Ohana ADR that we missed. Walked in to Big River Brewery instead. And our luggage wasn't delivered until 1am.

Last edited:
9:00 but that's too late for me...just because things were closing. So, this year, we are doing an early morning flight so we have the whole day.

5 am. Left home at 5 am the day before...delays due to bad weather. We had a character breakfast planned at 9:00 am... we didn't make it. That whole first day was a total write-off.

Took a late flight last July and arrived at WL around midnight. I had had snacks and water delivered to the resort through amazon prime earlier since I knew Roaring Fork would be closed, so they were there when we arrived. We had a snack and went to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter