What is going on with the online ADR system?

I just tried online this morning and no luck (I will try again at 7 am).

Today was the first day I didn't need to enter my reservation number, so this is right at 180 days today.

I still cannot get the system to recongize confirmation numbers for the ADRs I made on the phone...I hope this all gets resolved soon.

Still not able to book Le Cellier for lunch on Sept 27...online or by phone

I was told when i called to book my adrs that in the system notes it said that le cellier's lunch reservations had not been loaded into the systems for end of sept begiining of october yet. I have checked everyday since and still nothing yet

I was changing some of my ADRs yesterday, and after cancelling one, I got the cancellation confirmation email, but it said I canceled a different reservation.

So I called to check, and the proper reservation had been cancelled but they couldn't explain the incorrect email. They really need to rebuild the online system again from the ground up.

I can't do anything online. The system won't even let me try to make a reservation because my resort reservation and my dining won't link. I just gave up and called.

I was changing some of my ADRs yesterday, and after cancelling one, I got the cancellation confirmation email, but it said I canceled a different reservation.

So I called to check, and the proper reservation had been cancelled but they couldn't explain the incorrect email. They really need to rebuild the online system again from the ground up.

Same exact situation for me yesterday. Called and everything is OK!

I made my ADR's on Mon morning and didn't have much trouble at all. I was nt able to book the Fantasmic package online and had to call. Cape May was giving me a strange error, so I booked that when I called too.

I was able to get everything I wanted, except I wish I booked a lunch for Le Cellier rather than a dinner. Not a big deal, maybe something will open up....:worship:

I'm having the same issue. You would think this should be fixed by now. I'm not a morning person at all. I was able to to schedule 'Ohana dinner for our arrival date but can't go 10 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter