What has your experience sharing TS meals been like?

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
DH and I often share a dinner out if we are on vacation. We like to order an appetizer and then meals, but since we are in a hotel and can't bring home leftovers we hate to waste the $ so instead we usually order an appetizer, share an entree and split a dessert.

I don't have a problem with this when paying out of pocket b/c the bill is the same. If we ordered 2 entrees then we would skip the app and dessert so it all balances out.

However, I'm just wondering how doing this on the dining plan would be perceived. It seems like a lot of people do it and it makes great sense, but has anyone encountered any issues by "going halfsies?"

My DH and I shared some of our meals on the dining plan in October of last year, and in April of last year we shared 2 TS meals for 3 people. We never encountered any problems doing so. We have shared meals at Whispering Canyon (NOT the all you can eat skillet), Sci-Fi, Spoodles, and Kona Cafe. We also have shared several CS meals.

Hope that helps.

my dh and I share meals all the time and we never have problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter