What does your town do the best of?

Importing crime.

We take other counties' court cases for cash, then release them on the streets.

Using and appreciating the local river with parks, restaurants, shops, a farmer's market, walking trails, and a riverfront theater where you can tube while watching a live concert. You caneven ride you horse along the riverbank. The bigger city down the highway has been trying for decades to figure it out but still can't.

You must live in Oshkosh.

We keep your boats running with the motorboat engines. Mercury Marine.
I do, for five years today. Since I moved here I've been amazed at how many things are actually made between FDL and Appleton.

Standing in line.

People love standing in line here. Hours and hours for a vaccine, concert tickets, cheesecake. Once there was a Shake Shack pop up for the weekend and some people waited for 6 hours.

Endlessly making room for Northerners to migrate to, who leave the North because of ridiculous taxes and weather and then they want to change our area to be more like where they just came from. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter