What does Disney World do for your birthday?

TinkGirl22

Earning My Ears
So i want to go to Disney World with my best friend who's like my sister for my 16th b-day :) I know its like a year and a half away but i like to plan stuff early :)

Anyway what does disney do for your birthday? i know i see some people walking around with bday buttons but is there anything else that they do?

Well, it depends. You can order a birthday cake for your friend to be delivered to your restaurant you are eating at on that day. But, normally if you tell the people up front at your restaurant(make sure this is table service) that someone is celebrating, they will decorate a table for you and might even sing for your friend and give her a cupcake. You just have to let them know. I've had it happen many times to me, and it completely made my day. Hope this helps you some. :-)

I am taking my daughter to Disney this year in November for her 13th Birthday!

Can't wait!

Disney is the best place to go for your birthday!!! At every park, make sure to go to the front desk and ask for a special birthday button. When she wears the button, EVERYONE WORKING IN DISNEY will congratulate her and wish her happy birthday. Some workers will even sing or play happy birthday to her. If you have planned dining reservations, make sure that when you make the reservation or when you get to the restaurant that you remind the waiter/waitress that it is her birthday. They will give you a special birthday surprise dessert and a card. If you are staying at a Disney resort, you should do the same; when you check in, tell the desk clerk that it is her birthday. They have been know to upgrade your room and leave gifts in the room also. Have a magical birthday! :)

I went to Disney for my 12th birthday, I am now almost fourteen. Disney will do a ton for you to make it magical. If u get a birthday pin everyone in Disney world will tell you happy bday (it gets annoying but you feel appreciated that it is your birthday), an imagineer that worked at space mountain made extra fastpasses come out (it was my lucky day), and you get desserts (like chocolate brownie with sprinkles and a candle on top, a cake. All sorts of things. You can also request birthday things. :clown:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!