What do you want to see in EPCOT

If more countries can't be added because of space/money, I would like to see smaller set-ups of countries with QS meals. I would also like more QS options in future world.

If more countries can't be added because of space/money, I would like to see smaller set-ups of countries with QS meals. I would also like more QS options in future world.

This...I've been to more than a few street food markets around the world, and walking through an international one, where there are a ton of really unique (at least to most Americans) food options would be awesome.

Make good use of all the space that is currently vacant or all but vacant...

maybe an update to some of the older and tired attractions. Perhaps a few new nations to round out world showcase, even if it was just a few kiosk's or food offerings. Use some of the underused real estate, such as the Odyssey center. And revamp Imagination to bring back Dreamfinder and Figment.

Future World needs some love. I would like to see:

• Spaceship Earth - Only minor upgrades needed here. Change the animated sequence that uses your photos and redo the post-show area
  • The Seas with Nemo - Just fix up the animatronics in the ride portion or add elements from Finding Dory (actually I'd say rip out the Nemo stuff altogether, but that's not likely)
  • The Land - No changes here
  • Imagination - Update to the ride and the post-show area. Add a new, original show in the theater instead of the short films.
  • Energy - Replace. I am fine with a Guardians of the Galaxy ride, but keep the theme around Energy use.
  • Former Life Pavilion - Redevelop and place a ride inside. The dome shape seems to be good for something using projections. If not, replace completely.
  • Mission: SPACE - Upgrade the video for the ride portion.
  • Test Track - No Changes
  • Odyssey - Use as new Festival Center or just re-open as an eatery.

I have never liked illuminations. I know, I am in the minority. But too much of the action happens low to the water in this show. The lagoon is a great place for a show, and if they moved the action up then there would be no bad viewing spot around the lagoon. That would mean that people would not have to stake out good spots, and all of that. Just tip your head back and you would have a great view from anywhere around the lagoon.

Oh my gosh, where to start
  • The Seas just needs some updating
  • The Land, I think the Circle of Life film could use an update, other than that, I like the pavilion as is
  • Imagination, the ride desperately needs a refurb. I would love to see something more in line with it's original form. The after show area is in desperate need of a complete overhaul, and I would love to see a film in the old MJ theater that ties in with the ride
  • Wonders of Life ---> Inside Out, no brainer there
  • Energy needs to be reimagined, and updated. It is a great theme, still very relevant, but way out dated
  • Spaceship Earth, as a previous poster suggested, overall I love the ride, the ending sequence / animations need to go though
  • Odyssey could stand to be reopened
  • World Showcase, I would love to see a couple more rides pop up, and a new country or two would be amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter