What do you suggest?

21yankees

<font color=darkorchid>I want to move into Disneyl
I'm going to be at the park on 10 Apr 07 (half hour prior to the park opening). I have lunch reservations at Ariel's Grotto at 1130. So I've done the match I have about 2.5 hours (I've already taken in consideration the travel time between the parks and such) to do some things at Disney. I do have 3 kids and I'm wondering what I should do to maximize my amount of time in the morning. I'm just afraid that we'll get caught up on Main St with the characters and then it'll be time to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Steph

I would not worry about being caught up at Main Street. You can easily do most of Fantasyland and a few Tomorrowland rides in 2.5 hours, if you get there early. An idea to get your kids away from the characters is to promise them time later (if you are spending more than one day). The characters will always be around the park. Don't waste the precious time at opening getting autographs and hugs. if you aren't going to visit for more than a day, I'd not worry about characters at all.

I agree. If you are there early, you can see a few of the characters in about 30 minutes. I tell my kids we'll shop later when the crowds are busier and Main Street shops are cleared out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter