What do you drink during your day?

I only drink water with lemon and an occasional fruit smoothie.

I quit soda cold turkey 10 years ago. I am so proud of that moment. :goodvibes

Water, mostly.

I may have some orange juice with breakfast or have tea in the afternoon but water dominates.

I like a cup of coffee first thing in the AM, or a cup of Earl Grey tea.

After that, I try to keep it to water, iced tea, or fruit juices.

I limit myself to two cans of Diet Coke a day, my first is usually with dinner.

I let myself have Coke on the weekends.

1 mug of coffee in the AM, flavored water (like Dasani Lemon), either tea or diet dr. pepper with lunch, tea with supper.

If I am having a really bad day-at least one Coke. Coke is like my comfort thing, always has been. But I HATE diet coke, so that is why the diet dr. pepper.

I try to make myself drink only unsweetened tea with lemon and a splenda packet when I have tea with a meal, but I LOVE sweet tea and do fall back to that habit sometimes.

Two cups of coffee first thing in the morning.

Lots of water and herbal tea throughout the day.

Light beer or wine in the evening

I never drink soda, can't stand it. We only have breakfast on weekends, then I have one glass of cranberry juice (the real thing with no added sugar) after my coffee.

I always have a bottle of water on my nightstand, I drink that when I wake up during the night.

Black coffee, hot Earl Grey or green tea, water! and diet coke.

I rarely eat breakfast, if I do I'll have skim milk with it.

During the day I usually forget to drink anything. If I remember, I'll have herbal tea or Crystal Light lemon or peach iced tea.

For dinner, almost always unsweetened iced tea with lemon. Sometimes ice water with lemon, if I don't feel like brewing tea.

Probably once a week I'll have a fruit smoothie.

One or two cups of coffee in the morning. Water the rest of the day. After having a kidney stone, I make sure I drink lots of water all day everyday. :thumbsup2

I am probably the most unhealthiest drinker ever. I drink coffee, diet coke and wine.

I'm with you. I drink usually two cups of coffee in the morning and then diet coke the rest of the day. At home I will have a couple glasses of wine or a beer or something, but not everyday.

I hate water and have to force myself to drink it. I just have never liked water.

I drink 1- 1.5 gallons of water a day. Once or twice a month I'll let myself have a soda or fruit drink. And Probably twice a week I also have some sort of all veggies juice. :)

Now that I am dieting I drink the same thing all day.

I used to start the day with OJ, I think I was addicted to it. I gave it up completely and start the day with a bottle of Fruit2-0 flavored water as I head to the gym at 5am. :eek:

I used to drink diet soda during the day but that is now rare. If we go to a movie or Chuck E Cheese I will have a small amount. During the day now I drink either plain or flavored water, actually more of a combination.

With dinner I'd drink water and I still do.

At night when I want something sweet I have another bottle of Fruit2-0. I know it isn't as good for me as regular water but it is better then ice cream! :laughing:

I wish I could drink coffee, I'd love the boost, but I have never been able to stand even the flavor of coffee ice cream. All coffee makes me gag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter