• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What do you do if you are a Disney person, but your DH/DW are not?

lisagirl88

Mouseketeer
I would LOVE to start planning our next Disney vacation, but DH is definitely not on board. He likes Disney, but would rather vacation somewhere else(the beach). I love the beach, but I have really come to love Disney and would love to take another family vacation there in a few years(When our toddlers out grow diapers and naps and can hang longer in the parks with their brothers). How do you convince your significant other to go back to WDW????

opps, wrong thread. Don't know how to delete though so will have to leave that to someone else:)

Just has this convo (kinda) with dear daughter that when seriously dating a guy, a deal breaker would be even a slight dislike for WDW.

Seriously all things in a marriage must contain Communication, Comsideration, Compromise. You don't want to take a WDW trip for few years? How about 'Let' DH choose the next vaca, or two. Or even suggest he choose the WDW resort you all stay at when you do go back. Each trip is a different experience than the last, especially with children.

Hope this helps just a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter