What Disney character that you might from your past trips to WDW or Disneyland gave the best hugs?

brb1006

Bring Marie back to Walt Disney World
Even if your a character person or not there's always something about the Disney characters that make a visitors trip extra special or might even end up as the highlight of their trip. For longtime visitors to Walt Disney World or any Disney Park who really love Disney characters along with doing meet and greets. Which character do you think gives the best hugs?

My pick is Marie from The Aristocats since she's the type of character who's always open for a big hug and loves cuddling. I remember hugging her during my Senior Trip and she felt soft,comfortable, and reminds me of how comfortable you fell when your going to bed in your blanket and be sheets. This adorable video of a young boy meeting Marie at the France Pavilion in Epcot in 2009 comes to mind when I think of a comfortable hug from any character at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter