What dining experience have you been meaning to try but never got there?!

I'd love to do the Chef's Table at V&A, but I usually can't plan beyond 6 weeks out for a vacation, so I'm just happy with any reservation I can get there. One day!

San Angel Inn. I cancel the reservation every time after I read so many mixed reviews. I have it for May and I am keeping it!

I haven't eaten there in years, but I liked it. Did the food change my life? No, but it was pretty good and the atmosphere is really cool.

We ate there about 3 or 4 years ago, and although we enjoyed it, there are other TS places with a similar menu so we haven't been back again. But I will eat there again one day I'm sure.

This is sort of where I am with Beaches and Cream. It wasn't terrible, but not really worth the ADR to me. Then I keep hearing all the raves about and I think maybe I should give it another chance. It's been years. Maybe it's different now?

If you like salmon, get it here. It is ridiculously good.

Oh no. Now I have to add another ADR? lol

ETA: I forgot to add mine! Raglan Road for sure.

Chefs De France!!! We always skip it, but this year we are dropping Italy and going to France!
We have eaten at Chefs de France and Monsieur Paul. With regards to food, both were good but as Monsieur Paul is upstairs and we were given a table by the window overlooking the water, Monsieur Paul was more memorable to us.

To be honest with you, most places. My youngest son is SUPER picky, so we seem to have to stick with the places that serve the handful of things that he eats. Which breaks my heart--I'm such a foodie, and eating out is one of my favorite parts of vacationing at WDW. I'd love to try Skipper's Canteen, Raglan Road, Brown Derby, Homecoming, etc. Hopefully he'll grow out of it, or I'll take an adults only trip!
I've heard that boma is great for both adventureous and picky eaters. They have plenty of tame stuff for the kids but many African spiced dishes as well.

Cape May Cafe. Always seems to get added to our schedule, but then replaced in favor of something else. Happened again this year lol.

Citricos.
We've never stayed at the Grand Floridian so it's always been a bit out of the way and we've just never done it.
The 180 day mark is coming up soon for our August trip, and I think I will be reserving Citricos this time! :)

BOG dinner! We had it booked for last summer but had a late, very filling lunch at Homecoming so we cancelled. We are *planning* on going this August so we shall see!

I've heard that boma is great for both adventureous and picky eaters. They have plenty of tame stuff for the kids but many African spiced dishes as well.
We've dined there prior to his birth (wow, over 10 years ago!) and we loved it, but haven't been back since. Hopefully he'll grow out of the pickiness!

I keep wanting to fit Shutters in while we are staying at CBR but haven't made it work yet since we are normally in the parks at dinner time.

There are a lot of QS places I still want to try and never get around to it. I've yet to make it to Casey's for a hot dog. And some of the seasonal places we always miss. Friar's Nook??? I think is one of them.

Don't hate me on this one--but I've NEVER done Hoop Dee Doo. I always hear how it's a huge must-do, but my family's never been able to factor it into the trip because we're ALWAYS in the parks. I hope I get to try it soon :love:

CRT...I've wanted to dine in the castle, but the two credits are a no-go because I have too many other meals I want to fit in.

Raglan Road ADRs get made and cancelled every trip, as does California Grill. I make Raglan Road for DH because I know he will love the food. I also know it's not really my style, although I know I can find something I will enjoy on the menu. I just always find somewhere else to try instead. (The noise people speak of is a turnoff for me too. I have a hard time hearing if there is too much background noise. Not a knock on the restaurant, just my ears)

Cali Grill always gets cancelled for price. I don't care how good it is, I just can't justify it when we could eat somewhere else and be just as happy.

For me, it is Chefs de France. The menu looks great but I know we'll keep picking somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter