What beach to visit after DW vacation?

Claudia2002

Earning My Ears
Hi

We will be in DW for a week and will then head to Tampa to visit family. What beach or beaches do you recommend in that area that would be good for a family (we have a dd9)? I would especially like to know if they have changing/shower facilities, etc........
Links would be appreciated too!
Thanks!
Claudia

We have spent some time (and have very fond memories) of Clearwater Beach. The beach itself was clean. The people were friendly and nice, and they had good facilities (showers, clean restrooms, rental facilities (umbrellas, boogie boards, etc) and food. The last time we were there, had DD4 and DD6mths. Except for sand in the diaper,it was a great trip.

Good luck finding your perfect spot

We live in St Pete and we love St Pete Beach. We hang out in the area near the Don Cesar Hotel. You can't miss this hotel-it looks like a huge pink castle. We like to eat at their Sea Porch Cafe and rent their cabanas.

We love st pete beach and clearwater beach. Both are beautiful and have great sand. I say that because not all beaches have good sand :(

Either way you can't go wrong.

We just got back from our two week vacation. We did the same thing you are doing. We spent a week in Disney and then two noghts in Tampa to visit relatives. After that we drove to Siesta Key Beach which is only about 1 hour south of Tampa. The Beach is great! The sand is a white powder. Accoring to the Travel Channel there is not other Beach with sand this fine. Very clean as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter