• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your bedroom pet peeves?

I hate sharing a room. My dream is a home large enough where we get our own bedrooms. Totally down with visiting each other...:blush: I also hate the dog in our bed. DH swore that she would "snuggle" with him. Yeah the dog has to sleep touching me the ENTIRE night, and always tries to push me out of bed. :sad2: Thankfully the kids stay out of my bed most nights. They do constantly bust into my room on weekends and keep asking me questions.

I loooOOOVVVE having my own room. I couldn’t sleep with my husband because he is a furnace, he twitches all night, sleeps with a CPAP, and insists on sleeping with the dog who always ended up attached to me.

Now, I can just shut my door, stretch out, and enjoy my bed. Of course, my daughter ends up in it most nights so I’m relegated to the couch. I don’t mind much..I only have her for 6 1/2 more weeks so I’ll give her everything I can while there’s still time.

Scrunched up sheets...I don't know what my husband does under the covers but when I get into bed, usually after him, the sheets(under the blanket) are always a mess. It's so annoying!!

So much this! How hard is it to fold back blanket and sheet, get in, and cover yourself with the blanket and sheet? DH always makes it into a twisted mess.

Animals in/on the bed is a pet peeve of mine. Also I have to have a fan running 365 days a year. I like the noise and the air on my face.

Sleeping alone. My husband travels infrequently for work and when he does I am lucky to get four hours sleep. Those can be very long weeks..

Last edited:

When the cat is loudly meowing behind my bedroom door at 3am.
DH started feeding our older cat canned food in the mornings around 7 am. Problem is she thinks morning starts as early as 3 or 4 am so she starts meowing outside our bedroom door to feed her and we have to shut her up in the laundry room until it's really morning.

Can't stand dark...I need multiple fans and the tv. The louder, the better.

My.sheets need to be ice cold.

No sheet except fitted.

Bed has to be made each day...I hate getting into an unmade bed.

No hospital bed sheet tucking for me either... I hate the confined feeling. Also, do not wake me, to ask me if I'm asleep! :teeth:

Last edited:
I just remembered how much I actually dislike it when people see me sleeping. No one should be allowed to see that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter