What are you most excited to GIVE

haha. I answered this post on the community boards and even with a little more shopping, I'm still not excited about anything. My kids have been so boring this year.

Do I really have to pick one?! My daughter Jenna is getting her last bicycle, adult size--she'll likely be driving in 2 1/2 years, so we're both excited about it. My oldest daughter and her husband bought a nice new double-wide manufactured home a few months ago, so all of my granddaughters are wanting things for their rooms. I got the oldest one some art for her bedroom walls, I got the middle one a blue tooth speaker for her phone so that she can play all of her music, and I got the youngest one a Yoda bedside clock--that kid is a huge Yoda freak!

I bought my married daughters and their husbands things for their kitchens, and I'm super excited about the cast iron dutch ovens that I got them, color-coordinated for their kitchens. Sam's Club had a really great deal a few weeks ago!

haha. I answered this post on the community boards and even with a little more shopping, I'm still not excited about anything. My kids have been so boring this year.

I'm so glad you said this .... as I have been feeling a bit this way also. My 3 kids are starting to get a bit older and so into that in between phase of outgrowing toys and then not knowing what else they might want.

If I push it the 2 gifts I am most excited to give are t-shirts - I know sounds boring right? The first one is for my Batman and Big Bang Theory loving 11 year old - he is getting a Batman shirt that was worn by Sheldon on the show. The second shirt is for my 11 year old daughter is addicted to watching Hart of Dixie on TV - I found her a T-shirt that says "Shh I'm binge watching Hart of Dixie" - now she will be appropriately attired for her dvd watching sessions haha.

My dilemma though is that I'm going to have it be from santa and I'd really like it to be assembled outside Christmas morning. Not sure if I want to attempt going at it alone, in the dark, after my son goes to bed or if I want to pay for assembly and not have it done Christmas morning.

I hear you that is a tuff one - it reminded me of "Santa" one year setting up a car race track in my son's room while he was in the bed - constantly watching him to see if he was stirring so that it would be 'ready for play' when he woke up lol. Is there any way you can assemble and then stash/hide it in a garage or at a side of the house he doesn't go? Then you can just sneak out at night and reposition it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter