What are you most excited about for PCC 2.0?

I agree with most of you - seeing friends again & meeting new friends, the live podcast (I love going to those), seeing Jodi Benson & the speakers, having dinner with most of the same group from PCC 1.0 - they are so much fun & I am looking forward to spending time with them again, playing games with the crew during the day & partying with them at night ...

It's hard to say what I am MOST excited about because it is all so good!

My highlight will be watching John do the "Single Ladies" Dance in the Atrium lobby. ;)

No?

I guess I'll be satisfied with seeing everyone. :grouphug:
And beating down the door of the gift shop with Kim and Tonya so we can get our Dooney bags. :laughing:

Aaron, I hope you will be singing again this year. You were priceless on Podcast 1.0. :)
It will depend if we can get Kevin and Yvette off the stage..... :goodvibes
Good times! :hug:

Spending time with Jen. Oh and all the rest of my friends.

:lmao:I just saw this.

Nice of you to add the rest of us, Nicole. :lmao:

Spending time with all of my friends, including Jen and Nicole. :rotfl: And hearing the speakers. And getting my D&B DCL purse.

I can't believe 3 weeks from today, I will be heading to the World.

Kim

The line will form behind me.:rolleyes1:laughing:

My highlight will be watching John do the "Single Ladies" Dance in the Atrium lobby. ;)

No?

I guess I'll be satisfied with seeing everyone. :grouphug:
And beating down the door of the gift shop with Kim and Tonya so we can get our Dooney bags. :laughing:

See above.:rotfl:

Wow...lot's of stuff we're looking forward too...

Taking a Disney cruise...never been on a cruise before....I think we picked the best for first :-)

the food

Seeing again the people we met in Aug at the disboards meet we had at Pop.

Meeting all the people we have talked to over the last year...but haven't met yet.

the food

Taking a trip without the kids...have only done that a couple of times for like a day or two at the most....this is going to be a second honeymoon for us...20 years later....and a better honeymoon then the first...didn't have much money way back then....well don't have much now....but :confused3

the food

Having a few days in the parks and doing stuff we haven't done our 3 previous family trips---Keys to the Kingdon tour, DATW, eating at Biergarten.

did I mention the food?

oh..well.. the food I guess:woohoo:

Mike

It'll be our HONEYMOON! Plus meeting the podcast team and you guys!
Congratulations. We look at this trip as a combination of first anniversary a week early and a continuation of our rather understated honeymoon. I can't wait to be done with finals and on a boat!

I'm looking forward to completely disconnecting from the world for one thing. I do not plan to take my laptop, nor do I plan to use the computers on board unless I have an emergency!

I think I look forward to being in wave bands so late that the crew tells us to shut the doors when leaving again. Those are the fun times for me. Other than that, I just wanna relax! Oh and the spa...mmmm the spa

I'm HORRIBLE at remembering screen names, but I'm trying to make note as I read through these threads so I can say with honesty "oh yeah I remember some of your posts"

What am I most excited about this cruise? For it to END, so I can see all my buddies again and hear about their adventures at sea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter