• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you bad at?

Sweeping.

It sounds ridiculous but I can't sweep a floor to save my life. I just use a vacuum.

Me, too! When I was growing up, my mom used to want me to sweep the patio and thought I was doing a bad job to get out of doing it again. Nope. Just horrible with a broom, to this day.

Math or all the other mathsy subjects. If you want me to answer a math-related question, you could just as well ask my cat. o_O

I am bad at doing anything creative and having patience. I am a practical person who doesn't want to wait for anything.

Making breakfast foods. I can make a 5 course gourmet meal complete with beautiful presentation, but ask me to make an egg and I practically burn the house down! DH's only kitchen expertise is in breakfast meals so thankfully we balance that out LOL

Sewing and sticking to a diet ...

Getting home or auto maintenance and repair done. I dislike spending the money and it's so hard to find good people. I also tend to put off doctor's appointments too often.

I'm a procrastinator.

Pot roast. I am a great cook, can make all kinds of things successfully (pastry, soufflé, etc.), but I cannot make pot roast that comes out edible. Seriously... I've tried making it on the stove top, in an oven, in a crock pot, follow all the directions to the letter (right down to the cut of meat), and it always comes out dry and stringy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter