What are the standard rooms at the Swan like??

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
I was checking prices at the Swan and was wondering what the Standard rooms were like, what view do they have etc.... We are staying at the Contemporary on our next trip but I was looking into the Swan for a future trip. I love that you can walk to Epcot and MGM. Epcot is our fav park and we spend a LOT of time there. Anything you can tell me about the standard rooms would be greatly appreciated.

Bumping this up. Can anyone tell me about these rooms? What the views are etc.....

TIA

We stayed there for one night in November in a standard room at the $99 teacher rate. And we got a $99 room. The view was the roof/parking lot. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling (no ventilation fan). We had connecting rooms with my sister/family and there was a screw sticking out of the plate btwn the 2 rooms. My niece cut her toe on it. The beds were horribly uncomfortable. And the big intangible was that it just didn't feel "disney".

The next morning we begged them to waive the early departure fee (they did) and we beat a hasty retreat to the WL.

I'm sure you'll hear from many pople that had a great stay there. We weren'tone of them.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter