What are the hotel activities at WL?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
I read in a post that the Poly has lei making, and the contemporary has a craft of some sort... what does the WL have?

Does anyone know? And if they are available, what are the age groups?

Thanks!

You will be given a activities sheet in your WL packet when you check in. Also check the white board on the back of the Lifeguard station. They list park times, the days weather and Lodge activities for the day and time.

Can you give me an example of what was given to you on your activities sheet? Or what was written on the whiteboard?

Thanks!

Hi Cindy B!

From what I can remember, there's usually a Duck race down the falls in the afternoon (or every other day & a different activity on the off days), where kids pick a rubber duck and float it down the falls. There were pool games with the lifeguard on one day I remember.

There's also story time in the evening, in the lobby I believe.

The Cub's Den (Kids club / daycare type place) has an open house for a few hours in the afternoon (2-4 I think), that you can take your children to also.

I'm not sure about the ages, although I know the kids club is 4-12 I believe.

Hope this helps a little. Check out the WL FAQ thread - you may get more info there!

Colette

The afternoon that we spent at the WL pool one of the lifegaurds got the kids from the pool and had a kickball game on the beach.

I think ColetteN pretty well covered it. The Duck races were around 3:00 PM. It was myself, DD and DGD(17), so we really did not look into any activities. Most of the kids spent their Lodge time in the pool and going down the slide.

I don't have the activities sheet as my DGD is making a scrapbook of our trip and she kept it. I have some other sites I go to and if I find anything I will post it here. Take ColetteN advice and go to WL FAQ and read through that as most topics have been covered on that thread. I posted a report giving you an idea where everything is located in the resort and it starts on page 22 or 23.

One family we were visiting with at the pool were telling us their kids loved Cubs Den and had a hard time getting them to come out. So if you have little one's, that would be a good place to start. There is a nice beach and they could also play in the sand if that is something you would like for them to do.

We always spend part of our days at the Resort, no parks, and I don't recall any little people not being busy or entertained.

There is a Hair Wrap staion by the pool, 1.50 a inch.

Originally posted by FloridaCat

ITake ColetteN advice and go to WL FAQ and read through that as most topics have been covered on that thread. I posted a report giving you an idea where everything is located in the resort and it starts on page 22 or 23.

I would bring it up on the WL FAQ but when I post something its usually buried within a few pages of "chatter". Staying on topic tends to become a problem.

Or even organized as a question answer format...
I basically want my questions answered. either in a link format, or a direct answer /response method.

If the FAQ thread was able to keep on topic all the time, that would be a fantastic thing.

I hear you on the WL FAQ thread! We'll be staying at WL for the first time in October and I just don't have the time or energy to plow through that thread.

I look for questions like Cindy B's and get a lot more information in a useable, helpful format. Keep those posts coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter