What are the best room locations at AS Music?

I have not stayed at music but when I stayed at Sports October 2012 I went over and investigated Music for a possible future stay. It would be kind of handy in the middle of the other two All Star resorts if you wanted to try a different food court , pool or just explore. I liked both pools at Music and better than the pools at Sports. Food court was similiar to All Star Sports. Movies Food court was my favorite of the three as far as size goes. Its just a little bigger but as far as the food it all looked the same to me.

I like to be close to the lobby and pool so building 1 & 10 Calypso would be my first choice. I thought the palm tress were very pretty around the pool in this resort. Gave me a feeling of being at the beach. Parking would be handy on either side.

Building 2 & 9 Jazz Section would be my second choice. Still close to the lobby & two pools on each side. This would be a quiter section than the pools for those who want that. Overlooked a garden & very Small fountain. Sort of a New Orleans feel.

My LEAST favorite are buidings 4 and 3 Rock Inn, & closest to the parking lot. I felt like you were not just overlooking the parking lot but IN the parking lot. I would rather be in building 5 or 6 Country Fair, overlooking piano(1st choice) or parking lot than ethier of these two.

In 2011 we were in the rock section and by the parking lot. It felt like we were closer to the other all star then the food court and after a long day in the parks it was a long walk. My mom said she would never go back to All Star music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter