What are some good table service breakfast locations?

Amy M

DIS Veteran
I am not a breakfast person, so we usually eat our protein bars in the room and head to the park. We will be traveling with my parents this trip and my dad loves breakfast. I am looking for good table service (or quick service) breakfast locations for him to try. Locations within parks would be best, but I am open to resort locations as well.

Best table service breakfast I've had was at Captain's Grille at Yacht Club. If you aren't staying at Yacht/Beach Club but have an Epcot day planned you could take Uber/cab over to Yacht Club, grab breakfast at Captain's Grille, then walk over to Epcot (5 minute walk). For a quick service I'd recommend Les Halles at Epcot. Sunshine Seasons at Epcot has an ok breakfast, but it is really just "ok" for theme park meal. Les Halles is much better quality but has a more limited menu.

The Wave! Not in a park, but it's easy to catch an early bus to the MK, then you can walk or take the monorail from the MK to the Contemporary. They have a buffet and a la cartel menu; I loved the buffet last year and will be back there in a few weeks.

Captain's Grille at the YC, as mentioned by a PP, also has buffet and menu options, and is good.

In the parks, I really enjoyed Tusker House at AK. There are some unusual things on the buffet in addition to the regular fare, and you can say hi to Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Daisy.

I agree with Les Halles in France at Epcot. There is a great little quick stop in Africa at AK just before Safari, has the best muffins and coffee. Fresh Market at Dolphin is a good sit down. Any of the resorts have a decent QS breakfast if you want simple eggs, bacon and potatoes.

I don't believe that there are any in park TS breakfast locations. As PP have listed, most are- at best -in nearby resorts.

I don't believe that there are any in park TS breakfast locations. As PP have listed, most are- at best -in nearby resorts.
Uh, isn't there Crystal Palace and CRT at MK, Garden Grill and Akershus at Epcot, a few places (H&V?) in HS, and Tusker House in AK?

Kona and The Wave are both very good. We are still talking about our breakfast at The Wave.

Kona Cafe at the Poly. For me, it is a must do.

If he doesn't mind a buffet, I really like the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. Very tasty!

CP at MK, Cape May at BC, Trattoria at BW, Boma at AKL, Trail's End at FW, and WCC at WL.

We love love love Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk for breakfast! Their waffle w/espresso marscapone is amazing - when we stay at BWV or BCV, we have to have breakfast there at least once (and usually multiple times)

I also really like Kona Cafe but their service is pretty slow. If your parents want a relaxing breakfast in a beautiful setting with exceptional service, I recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe.

We had breakfast at GF cafe when the kids were on the pirate adventure. It was wonderful. French press coffee, and really delicious food. Lovely and relaxing.

We als ate at Akershus, and DH loved it. Now, it's a character meal and fairly boisterous, so there is that. We are booking it again this coming trip. Based on reviews, I've also got us breakfast at kona cafe.

These are all great suggestions! Thanks for sharing your opinions and good experiences!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter