What a source of info

HoosierNative

Earning My Ears
Hello--I have been lurking for over a month, and I must tell you, this board is
a great source of information--not only for travel to DW, but for travel to other places! It was here that I found the 'trick' re: over the door shoe organizer. Let me tell you, being the mother of four (now grown) daughters,
who, by the way HAVE all visited DW, if I had only known that trick while all
were at home...

Anyway, wanted to jump on board to give a big thank you out there to all who post all sorts of tips!

Welcome to the DIS! This is a great place, & I hope that you enjoy yourself here. :sunny:

Welcome, glad you've decided to come on board. Thanks for the over the door shoe organizer tip. WELCOME. :wave2:

Just to add, the trick(s) that I referred to earlier, are going to be used on
our trip to Hawaii in September--only 21 more weeks, but who's counting
(guess I need an Hawaii ticker)! :blush:

You never know which board I may post on next! Thanks to all for the warm
welcomes. :wave:

Welcome! :wave2:

Visit all the boards, there is a wealth of tips out there.

Well, fellow Hoosier, just what part of the state do you 'hail' from--sorry to
put that pun in there, but I hope you were spared some of the damage from
this past week's storms as they moved through...

Ok, y'all have got my interest. What do I do with the over the door shoe organizer? (Welcome, neighbor!)

I'll jump in with my interpretation--I had a little difficulty picturing this at first, and then when I mentioned it to my hubby, he agreed that this sounds like its the right thing. Made the purchase at out local Wal-Mart--I had mentioned this to one of my friends who offered me her Vera Bradley one, and
after I priced that, I thought -well I can spend $14 vs. $46 (in case something happened to hers). Okay, off the track but here ya go--my purchase is one that has @ 14 pockets AND attached plastic hangars that fold at an angle. Simply unpack the organizer, and hang it over the door. Then, to avoid the bathroom clutter (or what other clutter you may have) simply use the pockets to store, toothpaste, toothbrushes, make up, meds, curling iron--anything that may be on the bathroom counter, but will now be
out of the way, and in one easy place to find vs. late at night rummaging through the bag(s) looking for--excedrin?!!

Hope this helps!

thanks HoosierNative! I definitely will be doing this! DH complains about my junk on the counter at home, maybe I'll try it at home too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter