• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What a fantastic cruise!!!

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
Many thanks to the gang who put this together!!!

I met a LOT of new DIS friends, and got to spend time with a lot of old friends.

What a blast to meet our Disney legends (Bob Gurr and Charlie Ridgway), and to get to know the gorgeous and gracious Jodi Benson!!!

Still at WDW, tired and happy, and ready to start planning the next trip. :santa:

Until we meet again...

The 18 months between 1.0 and 2.0 went pretty quickly.

The 18 months between 2.0 and 3.0 will probably go just as quickly.

None of that scares me.

It's the 5 months between 3.0 and 4.0 that :scared1: me.:laughing:

There was an interesting story with Bob Gurr on the last night. At the Officers' pin trading he introduced
himself to the engineering officer as " Bob Gurr, Disney Legend" and went on to compliment the crew on the cruise and that he was looking forward to the Dream. The engineering officer nearly fell over when I explained who Bob Gurr was

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter