WH or Sheraton Vistana Resort??

I looked at both and decided WH because you are more in control of exactly what you get as far as the unit you rent. If you go direct through the owner you know which unit, what amenities, and can (to some extent) negotiate a price. I had read good and bad reviews about Vistana and while I'm sure it is nice, I figured for the money why take a chance. WH is also very convenient to the parks and to restaurants and stores. Try vrbo.com or windsorhillsrent to get an idea of what's available.

Thanks. I had reserved a TH at WH, then a friend offered a timeshare to us for only $220 for the week (paying $728 for 8 nights at WH). So there was my dilemma. We decided to stay with WH for the reasons you mentioned - at the vistana, its a timeshare and not sure what you'd get. Plus I too read mixed reviews on it. At least at WH, I rented directly thru the owner, she sent me tons of pictures and a couple others on the board stayed there as well and told me how nice it was. And the big seller -- it has the private splash pool, which we wouldnt have at the Vistana. Thank you for your input!

You will love WH. We have stayed at Vistana before and are currently at WH. My DH just commented tonite on the way back from Hollywood Studios that WH is much closer. And I agree with the previous poster's reasons for picking WH. I think you will really enjoy the whole experience. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter