• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're going to Le Cellier, twice, on our vacation in September!

theguda

Mouseketeer
I know this might be overkill but I landed two 6:25 ADR's for Le Cellier during our trip in September. I kind of felt bad at first because I know how hard it is to get a dinner reservation there...but then I heard the rumor about Le Cellier going to a 2 credit restaurant in 2011 and my guilt quickly went away! I love Le Cellier, but I won't use 2 TS credits (I'd rather eat at Kona and Sanaa over any 2 TS credit restaurants). So...I think this will be our last chance to eat at our favorite Disney restaurant....so we're going to get our fill.

I've never had their filet and mushroom risoto...so I'll get that at least once!

Yep, enjoy the 1 TS option this year while you can. Glad you were able to get it twice - that is awesome!!!

Enjoy them without the guilt! My husband would have us eating there every night if we could :)

Hey, I did the exact same thing.:rotfl: After hearing about Le Cellier changing to two credits starting in January and that the DDP might be changing (no longer including desserts) in 2011, I decided to dine at Le Cellier twice in Dec. No way would I use two credits for it and if the DDP actually does stop including desserts I won't be using the DDP after Dec either.:mad: Thanks to the 190 day glitch in the online system I was able to get both a lunch and a dinner ADR at La Cellier.:cool1:

We always go to LeCellier more than once a trip. My last trip we went 3 times (a 2 weeks trip). My list of favorites are pretty slim now. We also visit Coral Reef twice. Often we like to visit during dinner and lunch.

Have a great time and don't feel guilty. :goodvibes

The filet with mushroom risotto is our favorite entree. Have it on your first night and then, if you love it, you'll be able to order it again.

We'll also be going twice on our next trip because after it becomes a signature restaurant we'll only be able to go once. On the other hand that means we'll be able to try some where different. :)

Kim T

My husband loves this restaurant. He made two reservations for our Sept. trip and also when we are back in Dec.

GREAT!! We are scheduled to be there December 30- Jan 9. We always eat there the last night. but if it is going to 2 credits we may be rethinking that. When does the new information come out? I can't remember.:confused3

Don't feel bad about it ! Enjoy yourself !! :cool1: We're doing CRT twice during our Sept visit (once for b-fast and one dinner) If you love it, GO !!! :thumbsup2

We are going twice in December. All I could get was 9pm, but at least we got in. I did not know I could back outside of the 180 days until it was too late.

GREAT!! We are scheduled to be there December 30- Jan 9. We always eat there the last night. but if it is going to 2 credits we may be rethinking that. When does the new information come out? I can't remember.:confused3
It's all still speculation and hearsay at this moment, so we simply don't know. I'd assume that it would come out by the time January reservations can be made, but I wouldn't hold my breath until after the 2011 DDP is released in August.

Keep in mind that it may also not be right at Jan 1 (and likely wouldn't). I'd aim to make at least 1 reservation early in the trip (use the 190 day thing if it's still available) which would have the greatest chance of getting you in at 1TS, and make one for later in the trip as well with a backup. If the 2nd qualifies as 2TS (or if they're closed for the switch) you'll at least have been there once on the trip :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter