Welcome to the 2010 Podcast Cruise Forum

Hi everyone!!
I really hope that we will somehow be able to make the next cruise!!! Even though we were not on the first one....congratulations and thank you to the Podcast Crew & Dreams for an outstanding event for everyone!!! :goodvibes

Wow - First Page!!!

So, its five hundred and how many days? Way too long.

Pete,

You and the Crew have convinced Cathy and I to sign up for the cruise.

Although we may try one prior to the Podcast date, we have requested a quote for the 12/2010 event and plan on being there.

Thanks again for all you do.

Frank Giordano

Don't know if we are going yet, but we got the quote. Will know for sure next month when we cruise again.

First page?

Hey I made it on the first page! :cool1:

Thanks Pete for the new forum! There will be a lot of talking going on here for the next 19 months.
Can't wait!!!!

It's going to be a LLOONNGG 19 months!!! :bored:

But I know we'll have plenty to do to pass the time. :chat:

First time cruiser here, so I'll apologize now if I wind up asking too many questions. :flower3:

It's going to be a LLOONNGG 19 months!!! :bored:

But I know we'll have plenty to do to pass the time. :chat:

First time cruiser here, so I'll apologize now if I wind up asking too many questions. :flower3:

First time cruiser here too!

I know I'll probably be asking too many questions as well. But I'm sure we won't be the only ones. ;)

My DH and I are going also. Cant we just change the clock to...oh yeah right thats animal crossings.:rolleyes1

I may end up going solo, but I'm definately going. Anna and Kim are a slight maybe at this point. I should also say even though I booked on the cruise the prices for the 12/12/2010 podcast sailing are fantastic!

I may end up going solo, but I'm definately going. Anna and Kim are a slight maybe at this point. I should also say even though I booked on the cruise the prices for the 12/12/2010 podcast sailing are fantastic!

Hi Aaron! I hope Kim and Anna go on the next cruise. Anna seemed to of had alot of fun on the cruise. I can't wait for the next cruise!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ooo subforum. Very cool.

Hope we actually end up going on this one... and that I don't ask too many annoying first timer questions in the meantime. :blush:

Looking forward to the 2010 cruise! Still at WDW enjoying the rest of our vacation and thankful for an amazing time on the wonder last week :goodvibes

Hi everyone. I have been a long time podcast listener and lurker on the boards. I have been wanting to come out of lurkerville, but have been a little intimidated. I put in a request for a quote just today. So I guess now is a good time to join the boards. We are already looking forward to the cruise.

Jada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter