Welcome to Disneyland Tour?

AC7179

Registered
It's super cheap and I'm thinking may be worth it just for the fastpasses, if nothing else.

Am I correct in that you are given front of the line access to two lines during the tour (changes which rides) and then two readmission passes to use after the tour, along with Priority Seating to a Parade or Aladdin?

Questions:

1. Can you do this tour if you don't have a parkhopper? I know you go in both parks and a park ticket is required, but didn't know if it had to be a parkhopper.

2. Do the two readmission passes have to be used that day, or anytime during your stay?

3. Is the tour interesting for someone who knows Disneyland moderately well? We go every three years or so, but travel from Texas so there's always something new to see.

4. Is the Priority Seating for the parade for the day of the tour only?

Thanks!

Just bumping this up because I really wanna know too! We are looking to do this when we head over! Help please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter