Weird reservation change and autocancellation - anyone experienced this?

Wanted to add to this - I just saw two more reports from others of this happening to them in a FB group I belong to.

This really stinks. Sooner or later, someone is going to show up at WDW without a res because it was autocancelled when they changed it.

Wanted to add to this - I just saw two more reports from others of this happening to them in a FB group I belong to.

This really stinks. Sooner or later, someone is going to show up at WDW without a res because it was autocancelled when they changed it.
Any details you can add? Like was it the same as you where they switched to a more expensive resort and didn't make any additional payment?

Any details you can add? Like was it the same as you where they switched to a more expensive resort and didn't make any additional payment?
More expensive room in both situations - same resort but different room type. The change went through, said no balance due now, etc etc. In one case, a travel agent had made the change and also didn’t realize that there was an expectation that the difference was to be paid immediately despite the lack of communication saying this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter