Weird Disney Dream.... Any Thoughts?

N10CJT

DIS Veteran
Last night I had a bizarre dream. Now as someone with sleep pathologies, strange dreams are not uncommon for me, but this one happened to have a Disney theme to it. I figure that some of you might have some fun with this! :goodvibes
The dream began with me swimming in the Beach Club pool. Quite out of nowhere, I noticed a monorail car parked just off the coping. Then I saw that several other cars were parked at other points along the perimeter, and that yet another was rolling (don't ask me how) into position down the line.
I felt compelled to take photographs of this anomaly, so I got out of the pool so as to fetch my camera. Somehow as I looked, the scene shifted to my parents' house and their modest pool, but the monorail trains were still there, this time behind the neighbor's fence and in some bushes and what not. My father had somehow thrown out my camera by putting it in an old dart board case and heaving it in with some trash, and I got angry with him. But eventually I hunted it down and got some shots of the monorail, hopping the fence and crawling in the bushes and the like.......
Alright all you Freudians and Jungians and otherwise Psychobabylonians (all with a specialty in Disney Studies), have at it..... What do you suppose this dream means?
:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter