• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

weight restrictions on rides

trekkie2

Mouseketeer
Planning out first trip to disneyland and would like to visit universal studios for a day. one of out party is overweight, 5'4" and 300 lbs, what rides will be ok and what will be a problem? thanks for the help

I think you're friend will be fine at DL. I'm Pooh-sized and don't have any problems with fitting on any of the rides at DL or DCA.

I have to turn sideways or stand on tip-toes to get through some of the turnstiles, but the rides themselves seem to have ample room for all sizes.

There is a great website called "Disney At Large" for those of us who are Pooh-sized.

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/rid_josh.htm

People post their experiences at WDW and other theme parks as well. Even though they're talking about WDW, the rides are basically built the same at DL.

After reading their expriences, I went to WDW with a much more positive attitude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter