Wedding Planning!!

mouse71

Earning My Ears
Just getting started on wedding plans in Disney for Spring 2011! I'm so excited to be getting married there!!

Just getting started on wedding plans in Disney for Spring 2011! I'm so excited to be getting married there!!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. :banana: Do you have an idea where you want to get married?

Thank you!! I'm still deciding between the beach at the Polynesian or Grand Floridian. The one thing I do know is that I want the Cinderella castle in the background. I see you are also getting married so CONGRATS!! Where are you have your wedding?

Having the castle in the back would be beautiful. I thought of doing the pictures at the MK but decided against for budget purposes and also we were told we could do it another year and wouldn't need to wear the wedding attire since we are getting married at Disney.

We are getting married at the Boardwalk on Jan. 4th. I am so super excited :cool1: We have 92 days until we leave. I can't wait to hear all about your planning.

Congrats!:cloud9: We're hoping for a Poly wedding, too:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter