Wedding Pavillion ??

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
I was just wondering if they allowed you visit the wedding pavillion just to look around and I would also like to have a photo of DW and I standing in front of the window that overlooks the Castle. We honeymooned there 9 nine years ago and this would be fun and a great souvenir for us.

Thanks!

Hi! I know that you can schedule an appointment to look around the pavilion, b/c couples have to be able to do that, to decide on their wedding location. I'm just not sure why you would want your picture taken in there, since you didn't get married at WDW, but I don't see why they wouldn't allow it...
I think you have to schedule an appointment now to get into the pavilion - you used to be able to just walk in, but recently, they have been locking it between weddings.
Cheers!
Heather W

We haven't tried lately but in the past have been able to go down there and take pictures and look around. There is a nice picture area outside behind the pavillion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter