We stayed at a wonderful private home in Lindfields subdivision...

Jill in Chicago

DIS Veteran
I was all over the internet looking for a home for us to rent. I knew I wanted a pool with a very private backyard. After a day at the parks I wanted it to be a quiet retreat for our family.

We stayed at http://www.vrbo.com/8951. This has been a rental home for awhile, but there are new owners. They are delightful and quick to answer lots (and lots) of questions.

The home has 3 bedrooms and a good size, very functional kitchen which is open to the eating area. The living room is small, but fine for a family of four. It is open to the kitchen area. The best part of the home is the lanai and the outdoor pool. The pool is covered with screen and there is a charcoal grill out by the pool. The entire back area has a privacy fence.

The home is closest to Animal Kingdom, which is less than 10 minutes in October. The other parks were all less than 20 minutes.

We had such a lovely time coming back to this place!

Any questions feel free to PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter