We don't know anything about Royal Caribbean...

For Nassau, I would recommend Blue Lagoon. It's a little piece of heaven. :)

Ah, thanks for the rec, we heard about Blue Lagoon too!!! We'll do our research on both :)

We have gone to Atlantis in Nassau a 2 or 3 times and done the dolphin encounter (way overpriced, but fun) where we swam with them and hung out in the lagoon for 3-4 hours and it was really cool, and the water park at Atlantis is really fun too, but then again, you have CocoCay for that.

Always wanted to do a Dolphin encounter!!! Thank you for the recs!!!

I booked my first one also and I am so glad I came back to this forum!! Thank you all so much for all the wonderful information. After two DCL voyages I decided to wait until Light House Point opens before returning, (& our last sailing was less than spectacular) so I ventured out and booked the Oasis for next year. I picked the Central Park room so I was really excited to see all the wonderful comments regarding that. Also I’m going to check regularly for the excursion and package sales, so thank you for that tip. I’m feeling a lot better about this trip now.

Oasis is a great ship and was recently renovated. We were on one of the last cruises on it before the shutdown (March 1st-8th, 2020).

It's been a bit now but my memories:
-Book your shows and dinner time slot as soon as you can. They fill up quick.
-Aquatheatre shows are frequently canceled due to rocking of the ship so try to book that early in your trip.
-El Loco Fresh is incredible as a complimentary option. It seemed like people slowly figured that out because every day the line got longer and longer.
-Park cafe for breakfast was nice for grab and go.
-We had a boardwalk balcony and the aqua show was loud enough that we could hear it with the door closed. If you're a light sleeper, might want to avoid those cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter