We are back from playgroup!

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Avery and I went to playgroup this morning. It was raining so it was indoors. I got there right as it started. It is a public place so there were quite a few Moms there. I did not know who was in the playgroup. So I sat for a while and then Avery kept going up to a lady who had a baby. So I went and sat over by them to make sure Avery was not poking at her or anything. And the Mom asked me if I was Jennifer. She was one of the Moms I had talked to on the phone. So I met 3 Moms and their kids. It was kind of hard to hold any kind of conversation while trying to keep an eye on the kids. Mainly just small talk. I know there names and their kids names, etc. We talked about the Bachelor. :) So it was a good first time. And Avery had a blast running around. She is now zonked out for her nap!

I am so glad that it went well. We will definitely continue going. I will say that I was so nervous last night I had trouble sleeping! But I am very proud of myself for going. :)

Glad to hear all went well!

Are you going to put Avery in preschool when she's older? If so, you'll meet lots of moms there and maybe even someone to carpool with.

It's raining here too. Our string of great weather has ended. NIce while it lasted!.

herc.

I'm glad you had fun at your play group! One of the best things is the nap after!

We've had sun theives also!:p

I'm proud of your for going today. It wasn't as bad as you feared, was it?

Next time will be even easier. You are going to make some great new friends :)

I'm glad it went well:) We finally have a nice day with lots of FLUFFY clouds;)

I am glad I went wandering onto "back pages" I was so very glad to see your thread on attending the play group.

Happy dance for you!!!! I am happy to see that you had a good time and plan on returning to the group!

Good for you!

Thanks everyone!
hercamore-Yes we will probably send Avery to pre-school. She really enjoys being around other kids. I think it would be really good for her.

I was not as bad as I thought it would be. I think it is the anticipation that gets me!
Hopefully this Friday we will have sunny weather so we can be outside. :)

I'm proud of you too, Jenn! You've overcome your fear of going, and now from here on out it will be smooth sailing. :)

So glad you & Avery had a nice time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter